Exchanging Letters Exchanging Letters

Smooth. =]

doomshock responds:

Thanks Man I appreciate this.

Enteroar - Nostalgia Enteroar - Nostalgia

Nice work!

Enteroar responds:

Electrolyze {durn} Electrolyze {durn}

Hey man im totally diggin' the progression it had the perfect amount of dubstep (Firm believer in moderation with that genre) Very good though i look forward to hearing more of your work!

durn responds:

Hey Amadia! Hehe, I agree with the moderation part. Personally, I don't have any crazy dubstep sample libraries to use so I just go more melodic for it and avoid all the wubs. I'll keep pumpin' out the tunes!

"The Town Parade" March "The Town Parade" March

Reminds me of my SNES days! sounds good man!

On the Halls of Lafcadia On the Halls of Lafcadia

Sounded good and everything. By the time the progression started it died though. It made me a little sad ;p

gastarvonII responds:

I got your point, though the point in the end seemed to be the conclusion of the granting rights,btw. Thanks for the review! :)

War of the Forest War of the Forest

Love it man. It speaks nature fa' show!

(WELCOME) (WELCOME)

Don't really understand what you were going for mate.

Tarteviant responds:

I'm sorry for your loss..

:( of hearing....

Red Sky Red Sky

I dig it!
gotta say there was only part the dubstep got to obnoxious levels was around 3:30. Otherwise the progression took me for a ride. very good sir!

Stand up and be counted Stand up and be counted

Def. Start stacking the guitars. They sound pretty flimsy in the mix. The song itself was alright. The production just needs some work. Keep at it mang!

Scorpion667 responds:

Hey thanks a lot for the feedback and helpful advice... Yeah the production is a bit weak, still getting the hang of it. :)